Instruments / Disciplines: Dance, Tenor saxo, Live electronics.
Lenght: 12′ aprox.
- Congress of Saxophone. Luijbiana. Slovenia. Sax: Iñigo Ibaibarriaga. Dance: Idoia Zabaleta. Electronics: Ignacio Monterrubio.
- Version for Max and Jitter. Processed in real time. Premiered at SINKRO Festival. Aula Magna . Jesus Guridi Music Conservatory. 2007/02/27. Sax: Iñigo Ibaibarriaga. Dance: Idoia Zabaleta. Electronics: Zuriñe F. Gerenabarrena.
- KLEM Festival. Leioa. 2006/12/12.
- “Visiones Sonoras” Festival. Mexico. 2007.
- “Sonoimágenes” Festival. Argentina 2007/08/30.
- Camargo Cibernético Festival. “Versión 2.1”. La Vidriera Cultural Center. Camargo. Cantabria. 2008 /05.
It arises from the encounter of three artists, Idoia Zabaleta, Iñigo Ibaibarriaga and Zuriñe F. Gerenabarrena; conclusion of this collaboration the work regenerates from the vision of each of them nourishing it and renewing it.
It is a work that chossing the mixture like process search, that crosses its double in the other, shade and mirror of its own light.
Nonfinite work, of volatile character, the interaction is process and purpose that it induces from the moment, forcing to react and to choose like in the life.