Acousmatic 4 Channels
- Multi-channel work composed in Studio Alpha in VICC, Visby (Sweden), as artist in residence, April 2016.
- Premiere in the concert 8 X 8 Centro Cultural Recoleta. Buenos Aires. Argentina. Laboratorio de Investigación y Producción Musical. LIPM. 30/06/2016.
- Fyr in Ljudbio III. Sound Cinema. Slottsbiografen. Uppsala. Sweden. 04/12/2016.
- Fyr in concert Clausura de la Muestra Internacional de Música Electroacústica y Video Mapping. MUSLAB. CCEMX. Mexico. 08/02/2017.
- Fyr in NYCEMF. New York City Electroacoustic Music Festival. Abrons Arts Center. New York. 24/07/2017.
- Grant for Konstnärsnämnden (Sweden)
Fyr, meaning “Faro” in Swedish. It’s a piece inspired by the voice as based material. On the one hand as a communicative language, the language as a border, text and their meaning and understanding; on the other hand the sound emanating from the words, the musicality of its own with different speeds, pitchs, expressions giving us strengh.
I explored in this work the relationships emerging as pure sound and I searched a constructive relationship between the internal and outside sound, where the possibilities, the stimuli of nature linked with technology resources produced and processed in studio.
In Fyr the voice is material that is atomized to assimilate to the sonorous landscape.
It’s shell and path of an elusive meaning that caresses the memory, encouraging from listening to cross utopian islands.